Ultimate Girls Night Out Tips
Stripper 101 not only teaches you how to pole dance, lap dance & striptease but also how to have the best time of your life in Vegas! Below is a list of some of the best kept secrets in Sin City to maximize your Vegas experience! Our Girls Night Out Tips are brought to you by V Card: The Vegas Nightclub
Dress to Impress
In a city where aesthetics and appearances are everything, wearing the proper dress attire is as important to getting into a club as showing your ID. V Card is giving you VIP Access so make sure you look the part.
Simple Dress Code Rules:
- A cocktail dress is always best.
- Heels are basically a must. No sneakers, flip-flops or sandales no matter how cute you think they may be. You're in Vegas, wear heels.
- Jeans are okay as long as they are not ripped.
- Blouses and dress tops are fine. T-shirts are gross.
Getting Your Drinks
While you're in Vegas, you will probably consume more alcohol than water and the cost to quench your thirst can quickly become expensive. Here are some tips to help you save time and money when ordering drinks:
- Use your V Card passes to certain venues that include drink specials such as complimentary drinks, 2-for-1 drinks, and open bar specials.
- Trying to get a drink in the club is sometimes a longer wait than the general admission line outside. If you want to avoid crowds at the bar, arrive early and order a round of shots in addition to your drinks because you never know how long you may have to wait to get your next drink.
- If you have a large group, purchasing bottle service can actually sometimes save you money. Contact venues directly for bottle pricing and specials.
Keep in mind that drinks typically range anywhere from $12 - $20+ depending on the drink or shot. Thanks to V Card covering your admission cost you can spend more on drinks!
Choosing a Nightclub
They say you are only as faithful as your options, and with V card you have 50 of them. So many venues so little time. How do you choose? Whether you're looking for a mega nightclub scene, an intimate lounge setting or a laid-back hangout spot, V Card has a venue for you.
Remember that V Card VIP Passes never expire so don't feel pressured to go to as many possible venues as you can in one visit. Whether you choose to visit all 50 exclusive venues in one visit or one every year for the next 50 years, it's all good because V Card has you covered.
The movie "The Hangover" may be the inspiration to your Vegas trip but trust us that experiencing it first-hand will be far from entertaining or hilarious. Puking, headaches, dehydration and feeling like death are the last things you want to experience on your Vegas vacation. Below are tips on how to avoid and deal with a hangover.
How to avoid a hangover:
- A full stomach before drinking absorbs alcohol and protects your stomach lining. This is the one time when you should say yes to carbs.
- Order a bottle of water along with your first drink. Drinking as much water as alcohol throughout the night will keep you hydrated.
- You saved on paying a cover charge to the club thanks to V Card so invest your savings in good alcohol. Cheap alcohol usually makes for one hell of a hangover. Stick to "premium" liquor like Belvedere & Grey Goose and stay away from "well" liquor like "Skyy" or Smirnoff.
- Pace yourself! Even if it's your first time visiting Vegas, try not to make it so obvious by taking every shot and cocktail in sight within the first hour. Nights in Vegas don't end until the sun comes up so make sure and plan your drinking accordingly.
- Do not mix your liquors! Buffets in Vegas only apply to food not to alcohol. Try to stick to one kind of liquor throughout the night, if anything at least try and stick to the same color liquor.
- Before heading to bed, down 16 to 20 ounces of water to compensate for the loss of H20 due to your frequent visits to the bathroom throughout your night of debauchery.
- Take two aspirins, ibuprofen, or naproxen before bed and in the morning to reduce inflammation. DO NOT take acetaminophen-based pills (Tylenol) because they can be dangerous and cause liver damage when mixed with alcohol
- Know just how much and what kind of alcohol your body feels comfortable consuming.
How to deal with a hangover:
- Hydrate yourself as much as possible with either water or sports drinks.
- Breakfast the next day including eggs, bananas and fruit juice contains important hangover combatants like cysteine, potassium and fructose. Consuming carbs helps bring your blood sugar levels up, which in turn elevates the feeling of being irritable and tired.
- Avoid coffee or energy drinks! Caffeine will only make you more dehydrated and also worsen your migraine.
- Sleep! Sleep! Sleep! Above all, time and rest is what will really help relieve a hangover.
More Information To Help You Plan The Perfect Bachelorette Party
- Bachelorette Party Checklist - Don't forget these details when planning a bachelorette party!
- Ultimate Girls Night Out Tips - Tips & Tricks for a night out on the town with the girls.
- Bachelorette Party Drinks - Some fun drinks to have with the girls.
- Bachelorette Party Questions - We answered the commonly asked questions for planning a bachelorette party.
- Planning the Bachelorette Party - Need help planning a bachelorette party? Start here!